DOCUMENT MANAGMENT SOLUTIONS
THE OPTIONS ARE ENDLESS
PCCI IS AN AUTHORIZED DEALER FOR Kyocera Hy Pass Solutions
Document Managements Solutions or “DMS” refers to the array of options open to those who want to utilize the scanning capability of a Multi Functional Device “digital copier” to make digital files from paper documents and save them as records as well as insert them into a process.
Research indicates that when an organization implements a digital DMS, document related costs can be significantly reduced. Not surprisingly, businesses have embraced DMS software solutions in order to realize measurable gains in productivity and accuracy.
• Access Scanned images with a single touch; enter index data at the MFP to create database records and store a link to the image files.
• Automate document naming to minimize miss-filing errors.
• Save time when scanning with OCR technology, which converts the imaged based document into a searchable and editable text based document.
• Automatically recognize specific barcodes containing valuable data, speeding up the document conversion and storage.
• Group Multifunctional Devices “MFD” according to predefined workflow requirements – one work flow for accounting, another for purchasing – each can be unique.
• Embedded solutions, requiring no middleware or server add-ons.
• Easily implemented; users can scan documents directly to existing folder structures.
PCCI even has some strong DMS solutions from Kyocera that come at no extra cost along with select, new MFD units. All you need is the expertise to put this technology to work, and that is where PCCI will come in! To schedule an appointment to see how your organization can benefit from DMS Services, please fill in the brief form below. PCCI’s friendly and experienced DMS specialists will call you to arrange a free, no-obligation assessment of your current applications, and to provide you with a proposal that will increase productivity and help organize your office.
PLEASE PROVIDE CONTACT INFORMATION:
* indicates required information: