PCCI can help you manage your laser printer fleet so that you use your equipment as efficiently as possible.
This process called Managed Print Services includes:
• Assessing your current printer situation including analyzing where these machines are currently deployed in your office, how suitable they are operationally for the tasks they are expected to perform, and how much the total cost of ownership and operation is on your current printer fleet.
• Possible suggestions to relocate current equipment for its best possible use, aligning volumes and operating cost for the greatest cost saving, and in some cases suggesting upgrades or replacement of any equipment that simply needs to be replaced.
• Servicing of your current equipment by PCCI’s highly experienced technical staff. We utilize all the latest technology to assure the most efficient servicing of your equipment. This includes using remote monitoring software to be prepared for in-the-field calls, and minute by minute parts ordering from our manufacturers through hand held data transferring devices to minimize downtime.
• PCCI’s Safe Haven program that enables just in time supply fulfillment with needed supply cartridges arriving at your office well in advance of the time they will need to be changed, and most importantly eliminating the need for you to invest thousands of dollars inventorying supplies.
• Offering you the latest in software to monitor the usage of individual printers or employees for accurate cost assignment and containment.
• Consulting on security procedures to insure the privacy of your data, and safe, convenient, operating programs like follow me printing for reproducing sensitive data.
To schedule an appointment to see how your organization can benefit from Managed Print Services, please fill in the brief form below. PCCI’s friendly and experienced Managed Print Service specialists will call you to arrange a FREE, no-obligation assessment of your current digital printing system, and to provide you with a proposal that will reduce the amount that you are spending.